Sophie was sitting on the couch and TJ came in sight and she said DADA! We both looked at each other to see if we both heard her correctly. TJ just laughed and said yep that's right her first word dada. No mama that has done all the hard work, it's dada the fun one. It's not fair but really sweet she loves him so much. Now I am going to work even harder to get her to say mama!
4 comments:
Dads always get the recognition they do all the rough housing, we do all the telling no. That is one stylish little girl, I am loving her little boots, she looks so cute. I never see her without a happy little smile on her face.
She talked??? They grow up too fast LOL
Cute pic of Sophie! You need to mail me some of her for my picture frames!
that is such a little girl. she has already figured out that daddy is a sucker. once they are wrapped around your finger the sky is the limit. what a cutie.
Post a Comment