*playing peek-a-boo
*she adores Hunter and her dad, if she hears their voice she smiles and looks around for them. (Even though Hunter loves on her too much and bugs her.)
*passing her toys from hand to hand.
*Food! Everything she has tried she loves. Sweet potatoes and chicken and oatmeal and fruit are her favorites.
*mini sit ups, and is getting stronger and stronger.
*going for walks, she looks around at yells out if she sees something she likes
*singing, yes she sings to her favorite songs on the radio well, coos I guess
*reading time, she gets double time since she sits on my lap when I read to Hunter and then Brielle. She always tries to eat the book.
She is going to kill me for posting these pic's when she's older but I just love her cute chubby body! She has a Dr. appointment in two weeks so we will see how big she's getting.
6 comments:
so cute! I love her chunkiness, can I have her haha jk.
WOW has it really been six months!!! She is such a precious little thing I love that she sings with the radio that is so stinking cute!
haha I love those pictures! I can still remember seeing her picture you sent me on my phone, I thought her cheeks were so cute!! I can't believe how fast time flys !
hey remember me??? I found your Sheryl Crow CD!!! I found your blog and wanted to say hi!! What a beautiful family you have!! I need to make that pancake recipe...those look yummy!
She is so beautiful! I miss her....
I just want to squeeze her! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment