Friday, October 3, 2008
Hunting Man
So I have to say I really hate hunting season, I didn't grow up with it and I think it's so mean but, I know how much my hubby loves it and he works so hard that I am glad he has a chance to do this male bonding caveman thing that he really loves. It's the same thing every year though, TJ, his dad, brother, and brother in laws all think they are going to get a "Trophy Buck" and it never happens and then they say it would be okay if they never hunted again. Then next year comes along and they get "Buck fever!" I guess it's like childbirth you forget after awhile! So this year is no different except Ryan (TJ's brother) isn't here to get lost or something like that (lova ya Ry miss ya!) So there wasn't a ton of drama this year, but after a couple of days TJ finally got one! Ewwww I know but here are some pics. TJ and his dad also went Chucker hunting and he loved it. The best part he knows I can't stand stuff like that and left them at his parent's house so I don't have to see them! Love ya Hun!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel your pain. Luckily Cole doesn't go hunting until the 2nd week of . . . well, it's coming up soon anyway. I think it's mean too, but Cole says it's mostly for "bonding". I think it's so they can kill things, but who knows. Cute puppy, by the way.
Aww...poor bambi....where's all the blood and guts pictures?
So funny...my husband is the same way. It seems we have two seasons here: Hunting and Fishing. If its not one its the other :) Its so funny to see how excited they get...I love it.
Thank heavens I lucked out with a husband who is not totally into this 'sport'. Not that he's against it, he just isn't that into it. Good thing because I can barely stand to look at those pictures. I love meat, but I don't want to think about it running around.
I grew up in a hunting family. My dad is the VP at Browning arms company so I know all about hunting season. I love shooting guns but I wouldn't ever go hunting. Well it looks like they had some luck how fun!
Post a Comment