Thursday, October 23, 2008
Crazy Hair Day!
Today is crazy hair day at Hunter's school so we did a Mohawk. I took a picture with my camera phone and Hunter asked if I could send it to dad and grandma and grandpa. I told him I would and then he said he wished I could send it to his angels in heaven. He is such a thoughtful sweet boy sometimes and it made me laugh picturing sending picture mail to heaven. Then I had to take his friend to school and they both hurried out the door and start walking away when Hunter turns around and opens the door and climbs in to give me a kiss and tell me he loves me and to have fun with the girls. For him to remember our morning ritual made me really happy. It's moments like this that make me really happy to be able to be home with them and cherish these special moments. It makes those really hard times worth it and believe me we have plenty of hard times in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the hairdo...when I used to work on Saturdays, I would leave carson with Thiago. That hairdo is what I would always come home to.
Is it sad that Derek likes to make DaKoda's hair into a mohawk? I have never understood why he insists on putting our girls hair that way, but he always does it when their hair is short. Hunter looks great though!
Oh I think I have a tear!
he looks sweet! you should have died it blue! :) loveyouguys!
How cute! He is such a sweetheart!
What a sweet little guy! He is such a sweetheart! I also love his hair that is very cute!
Post a Comment