Today for Hunter's soccer game we kidnapped Grandpa Bentley to come see him and Carter play. I knew it wouldn't be hot but I had no idea we would be in our coats and wrapped up in blankets and still be cold! It went from the low 90s to the 50s! Poor Grandpa was freezing but really enjoyed watching the boys play and they loved that he was there! Hunter scored 5 goals and played the entire time with his hoodie over his head, so cute! Go Hunter we sure are proud of you!
3 comments:
Fun! I don't want to hear about 50 degree weather you lizards in St. George.....it is 28 degrees here!
He looks cute with his little hood on, good sport!! It was cold today, especially down here, it even snowed. Crazy Utah weather.
WOO WOO GO HUNTER!!!!
He looks so cute! I miss my buddy!
Post a Comment