Awhile ago some ladies in our neighborhood called my friends and I the desperate housewives of the neighborhood as a joke. It's kinda funny I think, you see my hubby is always working at the restaurant just like Lanette, and a couple of ladies husbands work up in SLC and come home on the weekends, one is going to school and working and her hubby traveled back and forth. I don't know why that name popped up because no one is sleeping around, or killing anyone, maybe it was the catfight we got into at the grocery store? :) Whatever the reason I am going to take it as a compliment because they are all HOT housewives! We do get together a lot and stand in the street talking and maybe we have given some dirty looks unintentionally? Who knows?
So, I took the Desperate Housewives Personality Quiz and it turns out I'm most like Gabrielle. Didn't see that coming but hey its a quiz, here's the results....
You love being the center of attention and who can blame you? Life was meant to be lived and you believe in grabbing it by the reins and not letting go. If other people take offense, you know it's just because they don't have the guts to go after what they really want. Wouldn't life be so much simpler if people were just honest with themselves?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/index?pn=quiz
5 comments:
Oh no.....
That is so funny!! I love ya anyways. Miss you, soon we will have a real friendship again. We need a girls night maybe next week think about it. I want to see a movie..:O)
I will have to take the test. I didn't peg you for Gabrielle. You are a lot nicer than her.
The race was great! When I get some energy I will blog about it. I am a little tired and sore. Oh, it rained a lot and the wind!
I have never actually seen that show, but I would take it as a compliment as well. They are all very good looking who wouldn't want to be compared to them. Funny though, made me laugh!
I love Desperate Housewives. I started watching the second season and I am totally hooked. I love watching their dramatic lives. Keeps me entertained!
Post a Comment