Sophie had her 6 month Dr's appointment and weighs in at 18lbs and 25 3/4 inches! She is still in the 85th percentile. She didn't have an ear infection like I thought just a little cold. He did find out she has Labia Adhesion, which is when the labia fuse together do to lack of estrogen. It happens in about 2 percent of girls and will last until she is 6. The good thing is they have an estrogen cream and every time it fuses you just put it on for about two weeks and it opens back up! I am so relived a cream can do the trick I was thinking she would have to have surgery or something. She did really well getting all her shot and will go back and get her second flu shoot in a month. We had to wait awhile since they just got us in without an appointment so Brielle played Dr. the whole time and Sophie was her patient. It was really funny when the Dr. came in she was asking him questions and telling him what was wrong with Sophie.


4 comments:
She is such a little cunker like Kennley.....I love it that way. Last time we went to the Dr. he said he thought she might have the same thing with her labia, and to watch it until her next visit, so we will see next week. I'm glad Sophie doesn't have to have the surgery:)
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one with Brielle and Sophie crying. I think B has found her calling!
Thats crazy about the Labia.... good thing a cream solves all...
loveya
She is cutie. That's awesome that she is in the 85%. You have the cutest family.
See....Brielle is going to be the PA/doctor in the family now! Look at the determination in her face with that little kid stethoscope! :)
Post a Comment