Baby "Cereal" Pancakes
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup baby barley cereal (or other baby cereal)
1 cup formula (or another liquid such as milk)
1/2 cup mashed banana (or fruit of your choice)
1 tbsp melted margarine or butter (unsalted type)
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup baby oatmeal
apple juice (about 1/2 cup) Use water if you prefer
Add cinnamon, nutmeg, dash of vanilla or other flavourings if you wish!
Mix all ingredients together and add enough juice to make pancake consistency. Cook on cook top in frying pan as with "regular" pancakes!
8 comments:
She is such a cute chunker!
What a great recipe, I have tonz of baby cereal left also and nothing really to do with it. I love the pictures she is getting so big! What a doll!
I have about a box and a half left of cereal, I think I will have to try this, because my kids want pancakes everyday! It wouldn't hurt to make them a little healthy!
Hey girl! Jared says thanks for the birthday wishes!! Your halloween picture on the top of your page is SOOOO cute! I love halloween. Your little girl is getting s big. What a doll
You're such a great mom! I am going to need lots of tips from you. I can't believe you have 3 kids! We are getting so big and grown up!! haha
Wow she looks like she loved it!! She licked the bowl clean, you are a great mom and so creative. I am glad you are figuring all this out before my kids come along. Love ya
I don't have anyone to take pics of me, or else I would have more pics of me on my page! Now I know how you and Dad feel.....
She is getting so big! I will have to remember to use that recipe.... just in case i have a huge box of baby cereal! Loveya!
Post a Comment