
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Twilight!!!
Last week we had a great Girls Night Out and went and saw the movie all us girls have been waiting for! I feel like I was the last one to see it since I heard of a ton of people already seeing it three or more times! We went to Don Padros for dinner and then headed to the movie and were the first ones in line. I have to say a loved it!!! There were a few cheesy parts like the body glitter and flying but for a low budget film I think they did really great! I am so excited they have a bigger budget for the next one though! The characters were all pretty close to what I had imagined and I loved the chemistry and it really followed the book well. I felt like I was back in high school it was hilarious and so much fun! I can't wait to go see it again!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha I am glad you liked it. What's funny is I liked the body glitter but the other parts were cheesy, however I wonder if next movie it will be better for my liking. Looks like you guys had a blast. Maybe that was my problem, I took Faith with me and wasn't able to talk to the other girls.
You nerds! You and Heather look like twins now!
Post a Comment