Just wanted to let everyone know I LOVE (I know I say that a lot but I do!!!) the reusable bags!! They are only $1 a bag and you get money back for using them!!! Plus the best part they fit sooooooo much stuff in them!! I came home with two full bags that would've been ten plastic bags! Much easier to carry two and a baby instead of ten and a baby! Here are some pictures to prove you can fit a ton of stuff in them!!


3 comments:
Good for you green hippie! She looks like a reindeer with that bow on her head.....you remind me of mom when we were little making us wear those huge mormon bows! :)
haha thats so cute!!!
What a great mom you are. How do you find the time to do everything? Seriously I wish I was like you in that way. You go girl.
P.S she is absolutely adoreable!!!
Post a Comment