Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sophie's first sleepover!

I don't know how parents know when you've had a hard week but, my parents offered to take ALL three kids for the first time Friday night for a sleepover! Sophie has never slept over anywhere before and did great (so I hear!) My parent's are so great at asking to take the kids and always having something fun to do! It's nice after working hard all week and driving five hours they still want to take them! I know they are a handful! They took Hunter and Brielle to Madagascar 2 and then picked up Sophie. THANKS for the rest love ya!


2 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

That was nice of them, I'm sure they had a fun night! :)

The Martin's said...

That is the best having sleepovers at Grandma's because you know they eat terrible and stay up late but you totally don't care because you get some alone time!(and to sleep through the night for me) I'm super jealous! How fun on Hunter's soccer I can't wait until Gracie is big enough to do all that! Beautiful kids!!