Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama our next President

I am sick already of people talking crap about Obama being president and then saying they didn't vote! Seriously, it's so annoying! If you didn't vote you shouldn't say anything about who was elected. No matter who you voted for I think we should all be proud of our country and come together. I was proud of my country last night and I think this election proved something and meant something. I wasn't fond of either candidate but I think the beauty of this country is we all have a voice. So Barack Obama is our 44th President and I feel sorry for him, no matter what he does he's going to have a ton of pressure to fix the mess we are in.

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You said it great, I hate when people who don't vote complain, nothing more annoying. I also wasn't crazy about either canidate but I really believe we should all support whoever is elected, hopefully he will do great things for our country.

Janey said...

Tables always turn. Bush-bashing will now turn into Obama-bashing. We won't hear about it as much because the media will not Obama bash the way they did with Bush.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Geez...I know those darn people who don't vote...... :) (I promise I'm not talking any crap)

Clemments Family said...

Your words couldn't have been better and I believe you so much. I think everyone deserves a chance and we all should support him.