Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go UTES!!!

We had TJs family over for a pizza party to watch the UTAH vs TCU game (they are all Byu fans though) it was an awesome game! I love when games are close. WOOT WOOT!! Thanks for the help guys :) Can't wait for the big game in a couple of weeks! GO UTES GO!! 10-0



7 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Yay, GO Utes! :)

Thiago & Teri said...

I actually watched the end of that game last night, which is weird for me. It was a good one!!

Aleese and Scott said...

We didn't get the game out here so we had to watch the live updates on line! We were freaking out!! GO UTES!

Ehlers Family said...

Way good game!! It will be way fun to watch the U vs Y. Utah better finish the season right and get the W over BYU. GO UTES!!

Johnstun Fam said...

She is so cute!!! I love it!

Tiff and Chris said...

Adorable...love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so crazy, I love it. We all need to visit each other again now that Max and Sophie are bigger. We miss you guys too!!!