Friday, November 14, 2008

Free Snapfish Book

I received this link from TJ's aunt (thanks!) I just wanted to pass it on! It's for a FREE 8X11 ($30) 20 page book, shipping isn't included ($7). I love these books! I have done a few of them, never from this company but others I am sure they are all somewhat the same. I also have scanned the kids artwork instead of taking pictures of them. I think it's only good until Nov 16th so hurry!
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7

3 comments:

Jamie said...

There were some last month as well from pinching your pennys online!! I didn't do any, but I need to!!

Galbfam said...

I totally did it =) That is awesome. But my shipping was only 1.95 Do I dont know what happened ha...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this!!! I'm thrilled. Mine is all ordered and ready to go and now I can have a cute display of photos out for Max's birthday. Thanks again!