Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Houdini

Sophie is getting into everything she can reach really reach! She has been tearing off her little tray on her bumbo seat and throwing it and then reaches around to get things! I think it's time to move her to the high chair!

8 comments:

curtandheather said...

Totally agree, that girl is limbo :)

shawfamily said...

Halle was the same way so she definitely got buckled down after about 7 mo.. haha.. I thought about goin green myself quite a few times maybe nows the time to switch .. do you just lug those bags around with you everytime you go shoppin.. :) IF SO>.... man they'd be hooked to me like my purse and miss halle haha..

Aleese and Scott said...

That is the funniest thing ever! What a priceless picture! I love it she is getting so big and she is the cutest little thing!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Go stretchy girl! :)

hoLLY said...

so cute! you've gotta really start keeping an eye on that little cutie! love the picture!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a little cutie, she just has the best little cheeks, I love them! I didn't even know those Bumbo seats had a tray, and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago that Luke was a baby, so sad......

Brent~April~Kennley said...

So funny, and so cute. Looks just like Kennley.....into everything.

Thiago & Teri said...

Look at her go, that is so funny. I can't believe how big she is getting, time goes way to FAST!