Monday, November 10, 2008

Sophie Month 7

Sophie is getting so much personality lately! I absolutely love this stage, just playing and laughing and figuring this world out. She has figured out she can keep rolling and rolls across the living room all the time. Hunter is amazed by this and this she should stay in one place (I agree!) She doesn't really like being on her tummy and just rolls but is starting to push up and push on her toes. She is saying Dada, Mama, Papa, Baba, and Hi! Well we all hear hi anyway. She is a great eater and loves her sippy cup but her favorite is drinking water out of my cup! She is in her stranger anxiety stage which is bad for Mom but at least she loves me right? Her two bottom teeth keep popping up and then going back down and I just wish they would stay up. She isn't too cranky while teething but she is easily agitated and you can tell they bug her. She can squeal as loud as her siblings and isn't afraid to join in while they are playing. She is such a joy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! I love hearing about everything she's doing and thinking "that's exactly what Max did!". What a sweetheart.

Eric and Jenny said...

Very cute sweater on her, she looks so cuddly and cute. Stranger anixety is such a funny thing Lance has had it his whole life and Luke doens't have an ounce of it. I thought it would be great that Luke would go to anyone but part of me always wonders do you even love me? Of course I know he does, but still....

Ashley and Ryan said...

I can't believe how much she looks like T.J. and his side of the family....it's like every time you put new pics up of her it looks more and more like him!

Emily said...

She is sooo cute! Drake is also 7 months and I have to say that it is such a cute age! I think she needs to be Drakes girlfriend!