Sunday, November 30, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree...
It is our family tradition to go cut down a tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving and we decided to try somewhere new this year. We usually go up to Pinevalley and get our "christmas bush" since they don't look like real Christmas tree's lol! So this year we went up to Cedar City and there were real tree's!!!! We didn't expect snow up there since the last couple of years it has been fairly warm, the kids were a little cold but they thought it was really fun and they loved eatin snow and making snowballs. It was so pretty up there with the red rocks, white snow, and green tree's! We came home and decorated the house and listened to Christmas music. It was a great day!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys do the greatest family activites...I am impressed that you get a real tree. I have always wanted to but am to lazy to actually do it. You are always amazing me!! I love, love, love your decorations by the way...looks so cute!
That sounds like the perfect day!
That is so fun, That tree looks SO good!!! I love it!!
Very pretty! I am excited to see your tree!
how fun, what a fun family tradition! your decor looks marvelous!
I love your decorations everything looks so great! What a fun tradition!
How fun! What a great family tradition. I am with Teri, y'all do some of the funnest things.
Post a Comment