Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whatya want from me....

Our usual mornings consist of waking up at 7:45am, I am NOT a morning person at all!! I take every minute I can take. The kids eat breakfast, get dressed, and then we all go to my bathroom to brush teeth and do hair. We usually blast the radio because let's face it I need a wake up call! Usually the kids pick out their outfits and shoes the night before but there are some mornings we are missing a shoe or socks are missing, and then the morning becomes pure chaos! Twice this year I have take Brielle to school and she isn't wearing shoes! luckily I had her ballet shoes in the car :) Seriously I always tell them I am going to staple them to their foreheads. This morning Brielle is being extra picky with her outfit and hair and I am getting impatient and tell her to hurry up and get ready and put her shoes on, we had 5 minutes until we had to leave. She looks at me with her sassy look and says.... "MOM!! Whatya want from me?" I started busting up laughing! Nothing like a reality check from a 4 year old.
A few days ago I took Brielle to Target to get some nice black shoes to go with her graduation dress. They were on sale for a great price, she took one look at them at said "They are ugly! I don't want to wear them!" We still have a month until graduations so I told her we could look around and find some she liked. Then she tells me "I wanna go shopping with Grandma Leslie, she buys me pretty shoes!" That is her favorite thing, going shopping with Grandma and going to lunch. She loves all the bling and fun she has with her.
This is my favorite picture of my Mom and Brielle. She was 2 1/2 here, and my Mom bought her the outfit and glasses.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You're blog is so cute and I LOVE that song. Lol

Ashley and Ryan said...

That's cuz mom has the "frills" and can buy super-cute shoes for her, haha!!! :)

Melanie B said...

Tell your husband to start a Brielle shoe fund NOW. He is going to need it. I think she has inherited the Leslie Wach shoe feddish! Just make sure she can run in tennis shoes as well as she does in heels! Her Grandma needs help with that :)

Anonymous said...

ha! That's how our morning is! Except no school. Thank goodness for now.