Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bella

Last night TJ calls me and asks where Bella is, I told him I am at dance I didn't know. Turns out Jax is home and Bella is missing. We drive around calling her name and then decide to eat dinner and then go back out. We think she got out when we all left for soocer at 4pm and TJ got home just after 6pm. Brielle was getting panicked and after yelling her name started tearing up and said "Mom, I know I can yell.. Bella, Bella, Bella, I got a treat for you!" "She always comes for that!" I almost lost it but I told her she would come home. The truth is I thought someone took her, she has been let out a few times and always comes home. So finally after putting some flyers out and roaming the neighborhood for two hours I decided to get the kids ready for bed and start looking in the morning. My friend Heather came over and had no luck walking around so she read the kids their bedtime story and then Curt walks in with.... BELLA!!! The kids were so happy and I was so relieved, they said "Curt's our hero!" So they got a story and then a few games of red light, green light before bed. I am so blessed with such great friends that love all of our family so much. We both treat our dogs like they are kids and know how important they are to us. Thanks for being our hero and always being there for us! We love you guys and love you Bella!

1 comment:

curtandheather said...

And we LOVE you guys :)