Here's her stats:
20/30 vision
height: 42 inches 53% range
weight: 44.8lbs 93% range.
She is short and in the overweight category, anyone else see something wrong with that? The average weight 39lbs and the average height 41.9. I was shocked when the Dr. asked if she gets enough exercise and eats healthy. She eats a ton but is our healthiest eater. She also is doing dance and gymnastics and is always outside playing. She is solid and doesn't have a roll on her so I am choosing to just watch her growth. She had to get 4 shots and it took me and 2 nurses to hold her down to do them, she is a strong thing! Luckily McDonald's (with milk and apples lol) made her forget about it! :)
2 comments:
I wouldn't give much thought to that she doesn't look an ounce overweight, that seems just silly to me. Every time we go to the doctor I always hear about how big my kids heads are, I just think well there father has a big head too, his head is huge!
That's ridiculous. Max was a huge fat baby and they said he was only 25% in weight so, honestly I think the chart is all BS. Max's doctor said he doesn't even like to use it because it's so inaccurate. I think she's perfectly healthy looking.
Post a Comment