I have fond memories growing up listening to Michael Bolton on one of our many family Sunday drives. I teased TJ that he should win tickets and what did he do? Won us a 4 pack! We asked TJs parents if they wanted to go with us and we took Sophie since she's in her clingy stage and she loved it! She was dancin and bouncin on TJs lap and towards the end fell asleep. The show was great! Usually as they get older they lose their voice but he was still as good as I remember. I love concerts at Tuachan, the acoustics and intimate atmosphere are the best!




I still think this is his best look :)

Here is a taste of my favorite song :)
This reminds me of my Mom and Sis, love ya :)
3 comments:
oh you Michael Bolton Lover! LOL Glad you had fun and I am glad TJ one yet again for you! LOL :) Miss ya!
All i can say is AWESOME!!!! :)
I actually love Michael Bolton, so I am jealous!!
You look beautiful in that picture, so very pretty!!
Post a Comment