Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Big girl bed

Sophie turns two on Friday and got an early birthday present.. A big girl bed!! She was so excited putting it together. We got ready for bed, bounced on the bed, read stories, and only had a few get back to bed moments. Her and Brielle are now sharing a room, I wanted her to get use to sleeping in a new room and bed before the baby comes and takes over! It is definitely interesting training her with Brielle in the room too. I am not use to this, usually you can shut their door and over time they figure it out.


3 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is going to be 2 but more than that a BIG GIRL BED!!! She looks very cute in her new bed. Love ya!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

That white bed has been through many girls now!!! :) Me, you, Brielle, Sophie, future baby??? Who knows!!! :)

Skye said...

I don't know if I could wait to find out. But maybe next time we have a baby we won't find out, that way I'm not disappointed if it's another boy.