Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sophie's Pizzeria!

We had Sophie's birthday party with our family at The Pizza Factory. It is closed on Sundays so we had the place to ourselves, it was a ton of fun making our own pizza's! Each family got a pizza box filled with a pizza book, aprons, and rolling pins.

The kids made chef hats, Sophie of course didn't want anything to do with the hat or apron! :)


Our cute little chefs











Eating their masterpieces!



TJs homemade birthday candle.


Pinata, presents, and loves to our great family! Thanks for coming and celebrating!



5 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

What great fun! Seriously how cool is it to your kids that they can go there and make pizzas, when I was a kid I think I would have thought it was the greatest! Cute pictures, looks like a fun party!

Johnstun Fam said...

FUN she looks so cute!

Jamie said...

That looks like my kinda party!! hey I am glad im not the only one with the crazy dreams! yes they are the same LOL

curtandheather said...

hoW FUN DOES THAT ALL LOOK!!I TOTALLY MISSED OUT :(

Cassie said...

Looks like a very fun birthday party. You should really be a party planner! Very cute. Could I have just a little of your energy? Please. :)