Friday, April 30, 2010

Brielle's Dance Recital!

We are so proud of Brielle, she did a great job and looked beautiful. She loved every minute of it, the song was Miley Cyrus' zipidee-doo-da all the girls were adorable! Thanks to our family that came to support her she felt so loved!



















She loves her dance teacher Mrs. Kristin :)

5 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Oh how I miss teaching dance, especially Brielles age!! Brielle looks adorable in her little dance costume!! HOW FUN!

Eric and Jenny said...

This is one of the reasons I am so happy to have a girl, there is nothing cuter than a little girl all dolled up and ready to dance. She looks darling in those pictures!

Thiago & Teri said...

What a little cutie...love that costume. Reminds me of the little outfits I used to wear when I was little and in dance. My mom saved them and I love pulling them out (can't believe I was once that small). So cute that you guys gave her flowers, I bet she loved that.

Melanie Bingham said...

Cute pics! I just picked up Zoe's dance costume for their concert...same exact one as Brielle's I lol! Must have been the popular one from Layton to St. George! Thank Heavens I don't have to sew it!

Jamie said...

you are an awesome mom jess, I look up to you.