Monday, March 1, 2010

Lazy Sundays

Lately our Sundays have been filled with doing NOTHING! Well I shouldn't say nothing, there is a lot of cuddling and watching movies, playing battleship or uno, and an occasional game of soccer. Come Sunday TJ and I are exhausted, spring needs to get here soon because this family is in need of some fun in the sun, this weather just makes me sleepy! The Pizza Factory is a usual Sunday destination for us, putting tables and chairs back after TJ cleans the carpets once a month, or doing small projects. The kids love going there because they get a sucker and sprite, only bad thing is when we go into eat they think they own the place! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? Not spring yet? If it's spring here, it MUST be spring there. I think it's time for another St. George trip. Haha.

Johnstun Fam said...

Oh SUndays are the best. Love ya girl!!!

Nick and Stacey said...

Lazy sundays are the best...I think everyone needs a day of the week to do nothing!