Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ducky Drop

We took the kids to the Washington Rec Center to attend the Ducky Drop. They had so much fun swimming with their friends and TJ and I enjoyed sitting back and just watching them play! Sophie loved laying back on her life jacket and splashing. Brielle and Hunter liked going down the big slide. Sophie's age group got to keep their froggy, she loves it and makes it hop on everything saying "Ribbit, robbit." For the other age groups they drop duckies from the huge pail and on the bottom of the duckie is a number, you get a specific prize for the number. Hunter and Brielle both got a beach ball, candy, and free kids meals to, Red Robin, Chili's, Del Taco, and Applebee's!









2 comments:

hoLLY said...

how fun! and yay for brielle getting into that academy!

Johnstun Fam said...

FUn I want to go swimming, I can't wait to take Tate! and I love B's letter and picture of TJ! What an old man LOL