Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it killing you?

Brielle and I are doing homework and she looks over and tells me "Mom, I wish it was summer!" I tell her so do I. "Then we can go swimming and the baby will be out," I agreed I can't wait! "Mom, is it killing you?" WHAT! "The baby, is it killing you?" No, I am fine, why? "Well if a baby was in my tummy trying to get out it would feel like its killing me!" I just laughed! I know I have said a few times this kid is killing me. My poor body, I really don't know how people have 12 kids! I can barely vacuum without cramping up! Oh well all for the cause right?

5 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

NO Vaccuuming (however you spell it) LOL
your daughter is too cute! Just like her Mommy!!! Love ya!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh this just makes me laugh, I SO FEEL FOR YOUR PAIN! Last week I was laying on the couch moaning to myself because I was so uncomfortable and Lance said "don't worry mommy pretty soon Katelynn will be out and your tummy won't hurt anymore". Yes it's true but those 45 days of agony still seem much to long!

Melanie Bingham said...

I hear your pain sister! I am for sure at the end of my child bearing years!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jess. We'll just have to come visit every weekend until the baby is here so we can help vacuum! :)

Ashley and Ryan said...

I told you to RELAX!!!! Ha-ha! :)