HEALTHY BABY!!!!
I had my 20 week ultrasound and my placenta moved!!! Yipee, no C-Section!!! Baby looks healthy and we didn't cave in to all the pressure to find out! It was a little weird leaving no knowing but I cannot wait until August and having TJ tell me what this little one is! It started a surprise it's going to end one! :) This little one is just like it's brother and sisters, the little bugger wouldn't move even with all the pushing, it kept playing peek-a-boo and covering it's face, but luckily it moved towards the end so she got all the measurements she needed too. It also was a wiggle worm!
I am going to list all the reasons why we don't need to know for all you people bugging us:)
This is our 4th, its exciting and fun but we have been there and done it three times, we want something different.
It will be so hot the baby will live in onsies I am sure and knowing our friends and family they will run out and buy cute clothes, plus I have easy labors and I am sure will have time to buy things.
My babies sleep in a bassinet in our room until 6-8 weeks when they sleep through the night, plenty of time to decorate it's room!
And last and not least I really am enjoying bugging all of you really want to know lol and our ultrasound tech said she didn't even know what it is and wants us to call her when it's born :)
6 comments:
For a second there I thought you had changed your mind and decided to find out. So glad all is well and no c-section that is good news! I love that you are not finding out, if I was in your position I would try my hardest to do the same thing, though I think my curiousity would get the best of me and I would eventually cave. But yes that will be so special come August, very sweet.
I say keep in a suprise!!! Its cool, but I am anxious to find out in August! And holy crap, I can't believe your already 20 weeks. YAY, glad everything is going good!
Yay, I'm glad you don't have to have a c-section!!! So T.J. knows huh??? Will he share with me, hehehe!!!! :) j/k!
yeah I thought you caved in when I saw the pictures, I know I would've caved! I think it's cute that you say " It started a surprise it's going to end one" Anymore kiddos in the future? Yo uare such a good mom this baby will sure be kept well and healthy always! Congrats on the No C section!
Oh Yeah!!! I am so happy that your Placenta got into the right place!! I am glad all is well. I am sad I missed you this last weekend. call me when you have some free time. Love ya!
I think that is awesome that you are not finding out. I would love to do that someday, however I know myself....I couldn't stand the suspense. I just think you are the greatest mom and am so excited for you guys and this new little one.
Post a Comment