Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daddy's shirt

I remember when I was little me and my sister would wear our Dads shirts to bed, we loved it. The kids all had a bath and came out wearing TJs white shirts. I love how they are all different lengths, so cute!


6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

So cute, I remember doing the same thing as a little girl, what a happy memory!

Hey I was just noticing your counter on the side 19 weeks! When do you find out what you are having or are you going to be surprised?

The Martin's said...

Sooo cute!! Your kids are just adorable!!

Melanie Bingham said...

I wondered why TJ never had a shirt on....cute little theives

Jamie said...

I used to do that too!! What a cute picture! How are you feeling? I bet you can believe your already 20 weeks, but to me it's gone by fast! Time flies when your not pregnant!

Thiago & Teri said...

oh, that is adorable. I have pictures like that with my sisters when I was little. I don't think my kids have ever done that, then again I think they might drown in Thiago's shirts. haha.

Ashley and Ryan said...

I remember that, we even got the clean ones that hadn't been pitted out yet!!! hahahahaha!!!!