
Why am I laughing to hard you ask? Because we are all sitting waiting for the show to start and Sophie falls between the seat, I jump up trying to pull her out and I can't! I finally get her free and sit down and my Dad is shaking his head. Apparently I flashed everyone my butt, I was so worried about my daughter I didn't pull my low riding pants up or my shirt down. Good thing we weren't at a basketball game that would have ended up on the jumbotron!


Hunter was seriously hilarious at the Treehouse he wanted to dress up and have my Mom take his picture everywhere!






3 comments:
So cute! I laughed pretty hard when dad told me the story behind that picture too!! :)
Totally cracks me up that you flashed everyone. That picture is priceless. So funny!
Im sure the kids behind you had a show! lol That is hilarious. Laughter is good! Also I like how Ashley wrote " Totally CRACKS me up..." jk
Post a Comment