It drives me crazy sometimes! TJ ALWAYS ruins his presents I am going to get him by going out and buying them himself! Drives me bonkers! He calls me today and said, since we have some extra cash can I go buy my gun today? Ummm yea but that is what I was going to get you for your birthday jerk! lol! His hand gun got stolen awhile ago and because he deals with money late at night it makes me feel better that he has it with him. Only things is... I was going to get him one for his birthday next month! I said yea you can buy it but happy birthday a month early. I know I am a mean wife but I do not have the energy to think of something else and its a big chunk of change so thats it he got his present early. He laughed and said "Sorry, I always seem to ruin my presents huh!" Ya think? lol
Monday, March 22, 2010
Presents
You see this handsome face....

It drives me crazy sometimes! TJ ALWAYS ruins his presents I am going to get him by going out and buying them himself! Drives me bonkers! He calls me today and said, since we have some extra cash can I go buy my gun today? Ummm yea but that is what I was going to get you for your birthday jerk! lol! His hand gun got stolen awhile ago and because he deals with money late at night it makes me feel better that he has it with him. Only things is... I was going to get him one for his birthday next month! I said yea you can buy it but happy birthday a month early. I know I am a mean wife but I do not have the energy to think of something else and its a big chunk of change so thats it he got his present early. He laughed and said "Sorry, I always seem to ruin my presents huh!" Ya think? lol
It drives me crazy sometimes! TJ ALWAYS ruins his presents I am going to get him by going out and buying them himself! Drives me bonkers! He calls me today and said, since we have some extra cash can I go buy my gun today? Ummm yea but that is what I was going to get you for your birthday jerk! lol! His hand gun got stolen awhile ago and because he deals with money late at night it makes me feel better that he has it with him. Only things is... I was going to get him one for his birthday next month! I said yea you can buy it but happy birthday a month early. I know I am a mean wife but I do not have the energy to think of something else and its a big chunk of change so thats it he got his present early. He laughed and said "Sorry, I always seem to ruin my presents huh!" Ya think? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have the same problems with presents for Eric, I always have great ideas but it's usually something electronic that I know nothing about so I end up ruining the surprise by asking him what he thinks. Oh well it's the thought that counts and it sounds like you had a good one. Who needs the element of surprise anyway!
He has a shirt on in the picture! What? Bwahaha. Cole is always trying to give ME presents early. He'll buy it a month early and then ask "Do you want your present today?" every day until it's time. Oh, silly men.
Post a Comment