Thursday, February 25, 2010

Selling you to the Zoo..

Do you ever have those nights when you seriously want to sell your whole family to the Zoo? Last night was one of them for me! I went and got my hair done and came home around 6:30pm. Started dinner, noticed Brielle is asleep, not good. Asked TJ why he would let her go to sleep this early? Sat down to eat, woke up Brielle, and the screaming begun! Everyone was on one last night! There were tears, crying, yelling, a real Zoo at our house! I really felt like locking myself in my room and crawling into bed! We managed to finish dinner with the sounds of Brielle crying in her room, kids got ready for bed, stories read, I fell asleep at 9pm! Tomorrow is a new day right?!

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I pretty much have a night like that every night, I swear being pregnant makes everything so much worse. By 7:00 I am ready for everybody to just be in bed and some quiet time for me. But somehow it just never works out that way. Hope today goes better for you! I hate when Eric lets our boys fall asleep too close to bedtime to!

Ashley and Ryan said...

I want to stay at your house! :)

Thiago & Teri said...

haha...YES, I have the moments almost daily. Crazy kids.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. They love you. Come to the North to visit. Eh? Eh? I have cold weather and snow for you!