Friday, February 5, 2010

lazy winter nights...

It seems after the hustle an bustle of the holidays, January and February is spent reading by the fire, watching movies, and playing games. Our family favorite is Uno-attack! I am so looking forward to warmer weather that is for sure! I know you Northerners think I'm nuts for saying that but I have lived here over 9 years and I am climatized, 50s are cold to me! The other night we were watching American Idol and Sophie kept shedding her clothes and putting dress ups on and off and then came out with Brielle's underwear and TJs crocs. It was hilarious, especially since she looks kinda like a hillbilly with her sweet hair-do! I am so thankful for my crazy kids life would not be the same without them!


1 comment:

Johnstun Fam said...

she is so funny! what a cutie, cant wait to see you all!