Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Cecilie!

One of my best friends and awesome neighbor turned the big 40, her husband wanted to throw her a surprise party, so of course I can never turn down a chance to party!! She was totally surprised and we had a ton of people and fun! Cecilie and I met while build our houses and we joke that we bonded over the stressful situation together! We have been friends ever since! I love her so much and appreciate her friendship. She is a the most beautiful person inside and out, a great listener and always gives good advise, she is a great Mom and wife, talented, and so smart. I can always count on her for anything, and her and her family are more than our friends they are family. Thank you for being you, you are the best! I hope you enjoyed your big day!




1 comment:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Wow, she looks far from 40! Tell her happy b-day! :)