TJ won tickets for the Harlem Globetrotters! It was so much fun, the kids were cracking up the whole time! Brielle didn't feel good but that didn't stop her shakin her groove thing to all the music. This also was our first excursion without the binkie and Sophie did great! Yippee!!!! On our way home Hunter said I can't wait for Friday news at school, I am going to tell them we went to dinner and went and saw the, what was the name again? Oh, I am going to practice that! It was so cute! Love memories like this, simple fun, nothing grand, but it was "AWESOME"! :)


1 comment:
oh FUN!!! I remember going to see them in 6th grade down there. it was so cool i thought!
so i think i will need to do my best to keep tate's binki out of sight this weekend. maybe he will get used to not having one too! :)
Post a Comment