Callaway is such a strong lil guy, he has been holding his head up and rolling to his back this week. He weighs 10lbs 2oz and loves to coo and ahh at us, most the time he sounds mad but I think he is just trying to fit into the circus around him :) He had his first cold and is still congested a little but seems to feel better. Gotta love back to school germs :)
6 comments:
oh he is sooo cute!
He is so handsome!! Love you all!!
He is so darling. Handsome too! I can't believe that hair.
If that isn't a perfect little pose...he is so cute I can't stand it. You must just go crazy kissing him up every day!!!
SO CUTE!! Love the hair!
Hey Jessica! Congrats on your little guy! He is so cute! Ash told me I had to take a look at your blog to see how cute he is! And she was right!! and my hubby loves the Ute outfit! We are total Utah fans too! Thanks for letting me peek at your blog. Send me your email at davinnabeana24@live.com and I will send you my blog invite too.
Post a Comment