Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brielle

This girl makes us crazy and keeps us laughing all the time! During the first few weeks of school by the time I got Sophie and the baby in the house, Brielle was on the couch fast asleep.

She is doing great at her school and I am so impressed with what she is learning already! Every night she has a page of math homework and has to read 20 minutes. At the end of the week she has to pick her favorite book and answer a few questions and draw a picture. She loves doing homework, the first weekend after school started she woke up in a panic saying "I didn't do my homework last night!" I told her it was Saturday she didn't have school! It makes me happy she is loving it.
I was helping the teacher with an upcoming school event and she was reading the book about the 3 little pigs, afterward they were doing a cute assignment, when the part about the pig saying "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." came up she delightfully said "My Mom and Grandma have hairs on their chins!" I died, turned bright red and laughed. Yes now everyone knows, I blame bad genes!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Your kids are on a role with the embarrassing comments!

Don't you love how excited kids are about Kindergarten. Lance is the same way and begs to do his homework the very first second we walk in the door. I so hope it lasts!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Of course she's tired she's working her brain!! :)