Thursday, September 23, 2010

Big Girl Sophie

Sophie is a big girl now, at 28 months she is POTTY TRAINED!!! I am a firm believer they just do it when they are ready as long as you have been explaining and showing them how to do it. I am sure if I really pushed her she would have sooner but that would have stressed us both out I think. All summer we tried it and talked about it, then last week she started taking off her diaper and going by herself, so I decided it was time. She has done well even while running errands for 3 hours!!! Let's hope she keeps it up :) We are so proud of you Sophie girl, we love you so much!

5 comments:

hoLLY said...

yay! that is so true and so exciting! what cute little potty pics of her!

Nick and Stacey said...

Love it! Faye was the same way....it was awesome! I totally agree with the they are ready when they are ready....I now know that...after trial and error with Mitchell! Way to go thats awesome!

Thiago & Teri said...

That is quite impressive...seriously she still seems so little, I can't believe that. Way to go, both of you. Just as hard for mom as it is for the little one.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Yay!! Only 1 in diapers! :)

Davinna Kunz said...

Congrats to Sophie! I was so excited when Chanelle was potty trained! It's nice only changing one little one. And I love the penny story! Brielle is so funny. Cute kids you have! And you are a very cute mom!