Friday, September 17, 2010

Cowboy day

The 2nd graders got to dress up as cowboys and make trail mix while watching a movie in celebration of the Rodeo in town. I drove the kids to school and as we were driving Hunter's friends August noticed no one was dressed up, the closer we got to school the more nervous he got and then Hunter started to freak, what if they were the only ones! I told them it was an easy fix and just to take off their hats and vest and scarf in Auggies case but I wasn't very convincing I guess. Auggie yelled "The babies (kindergartners) are the only ones dressed up!" Then they saw a few of their friends and everything was alright! Oh to be young again and only have the worries of wondering if you are the only one who dressed up! :)



No comments: