Since I am not a very good cook when it comes to breakfast foods we went and stuffed ourselves silly at Golden Coral. It was great for me, no clean up and everyone got what they wanted! Plus we never go out for Breakfast so it was a real treat!
Then we went and Toy Story 3 which made me bawl through the whole movie Andy is going off to College and it shows flash backs of him playing with the toys when he was younger, seriously made me think of my kids and how they have outgrown certain toys but I hold onto them because they use to mean so much to them, but really it's more me wanting to keep them. Does anyone else stop at All-a-dollar before going to the movie :) Thank heavens big purses are in style!
We went to TJs parents for a meal fit for a king, and gave all the Dad's rootbeer that said they were great "Pop's"! We ended the night visiting Grandpa Cannon before heading home to play in the backyard together!
I didn't get to see my Dad this weekend so we will have to celebrate next time they come down! Thank you Dad for always being there for me, you have always made us girls your world and I want you to know I love you so much!

I am so thankful for TJ and the Dad that he is to our children. I know so many men that think just because their wives don't work the kids are their responsibility and don't help out when they get home from work. TJ never makes me feel like I am alone in raising our kids, he works a ton of hours and it's hard sometimes but when he is home he is always my partner in taking care of them. He works so hard so I can stay home and be there for everything. He is always coaching their teams and most the time it's a few different teams at once. He goes from work to practice to another practice! Thank you for being such a great Dad TJ, our kids are so lucky to have you and so am I!
2 comments:
Cute post Jess, love the one of you and your dad!!
What a fun day!! Love the one of Soph. And yes of course the stop at all a dollar is a must!!!
Post a Comment