Wednesday, June 16, 2010
33 weeks 4 days
Ashlee, my bestie wanted to see how fat I was getting and mentioned I don't have any pictures of me and my gloriously huge belly! It's official I am miserably hot, huge, and sick of being pregnant!!! I have 6 more weeks, it seems so close but oh so far away! I am going every 2 weeks to the Dr. now and everything is going perfectly. I am probably the only person who is enjoying the cooler weather we've been having, it was 105 for a few days last week and I thought I was going to die! It drains you to be out in that weather for 5 minutes! 90s are bearable but over 100 and I melt! My poor body has had it, I don't know how ladies do this 6-12 times, I think they are drugged or something lol :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You really look so darling, I am just impressed you are still making an effort to do your hair. Towards the end for me it was a ponytail every day especially if I was in that hot heat like you are. Six more weeks you are all but there!
You look BEAUTIFUL...truly not just saying that. Pregnancy suits you, cause I think you are just glowing and so pretty. Good luck these next few weeks, just about there.
You look great. Hang in there!
WOW, 33 weeks already!!! You look so great. I'll send you our cool weather if you send us some of your warm weather, LOL!!
You are seriously so cute and I would be dead already if I lived there and being pregnant haha. I was dying here when it got in the 70's!!! Hang in there. Cant wait to see the cute baby.
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. You pull off misery quite well. We miss you!
LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for posting and you look absolutely Gorgeous! I wish I looked that good six weeks before I delivered. Miss ya and can't wait to see you and that baby!!!
you look so dang cute prego!!!!
Post a Comment