Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fancy Nancy Girls

Earlier this week I told Brielle her Grandma's were going to take her out to lunch and get her birthday present, my Mom on Saturday and TJs on Monday. She told me she was going to have to show Grandma Kathy where the shoe stores was! I laughed and said she could get toys or something else besides shoes. But Brielle loves shoes, and they have to be blingy or really cute in her opinion for her to wear them. She will wear her crocs or flip flops around the house and to play so she doesn't ruin her pretty shoes though. While discussing shoes and toys and all her Birthday fun, Hunter told her to go to Walmart with Grandma Kathy because they have roll back prices and she could get more stuff!! She then looked at me and asked if Walmart had cute shoes! It should be interesting to see what she comes home with!

Saturday she went with Grandma Leslie for her birthday outing. They went to a fancy Chinese restaurant (I don't know where Brielle got the idea for Chinese, but that was her pick) and shoe shopping! She was in heaven. These two are the fancy Nancy girls, it makes me smile to see these two shopping with all their bling!


2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Shoe shopping at such a young age, what a girl! You are so in for it the older she gets! She is darling I hope she got some great blingy shoes.

Anonymous said...

That's it, we need to see you all. We miss you. :( Tell Brielle I think she has GREAT taste in shoes. Seriously, those flip flops she had on? I would definitely wear them.