

The set up before the craziness began
As the girls arrived and we painted nails, put on fairy tattoos, added some glitter make up and lip gloss, and they were starting to look like fairies already! When everyone arrived we ate pizza and breadtwist of course :)
Then games: Pin the star on the wand, and musical flowers, we also made crowns.
Opening presents and cake.
Then the girls received their thank you bags, wings, and wands (the flower was a hair clip too)
There is such a big difference between boys and girls parties, it was hilarious, dramatic, and loads of girlie fun! Hope you had a fun party fairy princess Brielle, I love you so much!
6 comments:
Can you come plan my parties too!?!? You are amazing Jess!
What a cute party. RIght now you are making me so darn happy I have a girl to one day throw a fairy princess party for! Happy BIrthday Brielle!
Best mom ever! Want that party . . .
Looks like so much fun and the princess cake looked real!! You rock!!
What a lucky little group of girls...you just throw the absolute best parties!!
That looks so adorable and yummy. I have never heard of a “smash” cake. I just bought a Sesame Street-inspired cake for my son’s 1st birthday. My son completely ignored the cake. For his second, I made a A Winnie the Pooh cake. He ignored that one too. To this day, he has no interest in birthday cake. I made Birthday Pie instead. Now that is a hit!
Post a Comment