Thursday, October 29, 2009
THRILLER
This is one of my favorite traditions, going to Tuachan and watching Thriller! TJ won two tickets on the radio so we decided to get the kids tickets too. It was freaking cold for us southerners 50* but we bundled up in sweaters, coats, hats, gloves, blankets, and had plenty of hot coco and treats! Brielle was a little weary of the zombies lurking around but they both loved the show and were glued to their seats the entire time. During the Jason act one of the Jasons is not following the others and finally Brielle yells loudly "Your not listening very well!" the whole place was laughing. She also got crabby with the Jon and kate plus 8 family in front of us with a bazillion kids, they kept getting up and moving and she yelled "Sit down, I can't see!" Totally what I was thinking. Hunter loved all the "Wicked Cool" music and dancing. During the Riverdance act I told Hunter I liked it and half way through he said "Mom this is lame dancing, I wanna see some moves!" Then they started getting shot at and he said "No that is cool Mom!" I just laughed. At the end the kids said it was the funnest night ever!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment