Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hunters first flag football game

Hunter played in his very first flag football game and was so excited about it. All the boys were so cute and so excited to be playing football (if you can call it that!) :) Hunter along with the rest of the boys kept playing with their mouth guard the whole time, they are going to have to get use to them. We are excited for the season it is going to be a ton of fun, all the boys are in our neighborhood and always are having fun playing sports together. Go Bengals Go!!!
Hunter is in such a fun age right now, he is my little buddy with such a funny personality. He gets in these I am a cool dude moods sometimes but still can cuddle with his Mommy. He still fits on my lap for a hug and story, it will be a sad day when he is too big for that. I love watching him play sports, play with his friends, and interact at school. I am so blessed to be able to stay home and watch him grow and volunteer at his school. I cannot believe he is mine this crazy little blond haired blue eyed boy has grow up to a little man! I love him so much and I am so proud to be his Mom. He makes me a better person and is such a good friend. Thank you Hunter for being you, you are tough like bull not weak like sheep.







4 comments:

Clemments Family said...

That looks like a ton of fun! He is at a fun age.

Johnstun Fam said...

LOVE IT! he looks so cute! love the 2 front teeth missing!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a sweet post to your little guy, kinda made me cry!

I know what you mean I just dread the day my boys don't want to cuddle and be held in my lap, that time is so treasured.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Aww.....what's with the mouth guards and flag football??