Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09

Sophie totally understood trick-r-treating this year, she would jump out of the stroller, sometimes grabbed her bag, walked up and knock on the door, and sometimes tried to open the door! A few times she said "Trit-Tret" but she always said "Thank You" she had to keep the candy in her hands instead of put it in her bag and when she got to the next house would double fist the candy. She screamed at me every time I put it in her bag. Hunter and Brielle were pro's this year, but as usual the kids liked scaring people with Grandpa instead of trick-r-treating and Sophie loved it too! She followed him around as he scared the kids and would laugh. Hunter was the look out for small kids and Brielle passed out the goodies. We didn't have tons of kids this year so after awhile my parents took the kids back out to gather goodies. We ended Halloween watching a scary movie and cuddling on the couch and answered the door to a few late trick-r-treaters. I am always left with mixed emotions about the end of October, really sad its over but exhausted!










7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your kids look adorable!

Eric and Jenny said...

It looks like a great Halloween, I just love your family's costumes. TJ makes the perfect Wolverine, he really does look him, and what a pretty Belle you make, so cute!

Ashley and Ryan said...

I'm glad they like scaring people.....it must be a family trait..... :)

Ashley and Devan said...

You guys always have the best cotumes! I love your Belle dress! You are such a fun Mom!

Thiago & Teri said...

So super cute...the girls look beautiful and I love Hunter's costume. Very nice. Your party looks so great, I bet you are just the greatest little hostess ever.

Caridaun said...

Oh it looks like the kids had a blast!!! Very cute costumes!

Jamie said...

THey are so cute!! Love her snowwhite outfit! I bet she loved trick or treatin. Faith brings me not only her candy, but her brother and sisters candy so she can eat that too!