Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brielle's fun Halloween Events

Brielle got to dress up and show us what she has been learning at dance, she was so excited to show us her dance moves. She is doing really well and unlike most in her class actually knew the dance routine! They danced to Ghostbusters and then showed us some tumbling and tap dancing! We are so proud of our little ballerina! Her teach Mrs. Kristen is the sweetest lady and is so good with them. Her friend Ava (fall fairy) is also in the class and these two are two peas in a pod and just love each other!






Then we head to our wards Halloween Carnival, we missed the chili cook-off which TJ was sad about but we did get to play all the fun games!



Brielle also had her Halloween party at school and had a blast. We dipped pretzels in white chocolate to look like mummies, played Don't eat Frankenstein, and sang some fun songs! Then we had the trunk r treat and we had the best trunk! I love the energy these kids have even sings halloween songs is a blast to them!


2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You guys just do the funnest stuff all the time, I am so jealous of all the Tuachan events you get to go to, I have only been there once and loved it.

Thanks for your sweet comment, I thought it was so thoughtful and sweet of you to pray I got a girl, it really made me smile. YOu are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Trunk or treat?
Oh Jess, I'm so ashamed.