Friday, October 2, 2009
decorating for Halloween!
October 1st is the official day to put our decorations up! With three kids it takes me two days now and TJ still needs to put up the big spider web, which in my opinion is what makes the whole set up! It was the first thing I ever bought and still one of my favorites! I get one new thing a year and last year bought two lit up pumpkins and made the two pumpkin ghosts on the left side of the yard. I have a scary mask I might get some black cloth and made another scary guy like the pumpkin ghosts, if I get time. It is so much fun watching the neighbor kids ride by all excited and some even stop and help on their way home from school. I love Halloween! Maybe Sunday I will start on the inside?!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE IT! It looks great, but did I think it would look any other way, of course not! you are the official expert Halloween decorator! My house is pathetic compared to yours. :) Love ya!
Looks great!
Love it! It felt like home driving down rustic today and seeing your house...I am sure vegas won't decorate at all....you are the best.
Wow way impressive!
LoVe It!! I have neighbors who are offended that in such a "Religious" state Halloween is celebrated so big here in utah. They are from WAshington, I on the other hand tell them I LOVE HAlloween !! It's better than Christmas at our house!
Post a Comment