She is getting two more teeth on the bottom and has been saying so many new words. Her favorite words lately are:
Uh ho, no, yea, puppy, up, eye's, nose, belly, please (peez), thank you, banana (nana), grandpa (gompa), hi, bye, off, and down, and so much more.
She isn't much of a talker like Brielle was she is more like Hunter and loves getting into things, she is our little tornado she can turn a room upside down before you even blink! She loves to eat anything and loves playing outside with her siblings and puppies. She is such a funny girl and definitely has spunk like her sister! We love her so much, she is our snuggly girl and loves to give us tons of hugs and kisses. When we put her to bed she has to give a us a big hug while patting our back, say nighty night, and then takes her binkie out and blows us a kiss. She loves to say tickle tickle while tickling us and making Monster growls and chasing us down the hall. Her favorite song she can somewhat sing is Twinkle Twinkle little star.
She is such a smart girl, it's sad to see her becoming a little girl and quickly leaving the baby stage but at the same time really exciting. Our kids are all at different types of fun ages and the older they get the more fun we have. Thank you for being you Sophie you definitely complete our family. We love you Monster!



5 comments:
soo precious, my little Sophie is just a little angel! All of you are so photogenic! Love you
Pictures are darling, even if she wasn't cooperating, she looks so cute. I agree I think the older kids get the funner they are, though babies are awfully wonderful too!
She is a doll! Love that smile!
I cannot believe that she is 18 months already, she is so darn cute! How fun to take her to the park and just take some pictures, I love it!
she is getting so big! I can't believe she is 18 months. I miss you all so much! Love the pictures, they turned out great!
Post a Comment