Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My little helpers

Today we did some cookin in the kitchen and the girls loved it. They were such good helpers and loved taste testing. We made a yummy pear/apple spice cake with maple cinnamon cream frosting, cheesy Parmesan rolls and chicken noodle casserole. But by the time it was all done and it was time to eat I wasn't hungry! Brielle smashed her finger on my dicer and I caught her taking a spoonful of sugar and she looked at me and said "That Mary Poppins was right! A spoonful of sugar makes it all better!"



Another funny thing Brielle said today, she ran out and grabbed a newspaper on our driveway as I was getting Sophie in the car and came runny up to me saying "It's a map! It's a map! And we are suppose to go golfing!"
There was an article about golfing on the front. Oh I love her imagination! So I made a treasure hunt for her while she was at school to find her after school snack. She loved it.

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

so fun!!!

Thiago & Teri said...

very cute little helpers. I forgot to tell you, a couple of weeks ago I saw your little recipe blog on the side of your regular blog. I seriously spent like an hour on it going through all of your recipes. YUM...I need to be a guest at your dinner table. Just kidding, I just thought it all sounded so good. I copied quite a few of those recipes and will be checking back often. So thanks friend..

Ashley and Ryan said...

You are such a good mom! That last picture looks like you shrunk T.J. and dyed his hair blonde! haha!